Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found 2, 100rd bulk pacs at wally world this morning. They had several more in stock, also .38spc.

Reactions: ncfarmer and darbo

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Locally ammo is SLOWLY starting to be slightly available

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Just saw on another forum that DIKS Sporting Goods has a bunch of ammo. South Carolina.

Maybe this is a goood sign?

·
Registered
48 Posts
I've been getting deals online including a lot of decent 9mm and .38 spl range ammo for under 40 cents/round. I'm running out of storage space.

·
Registered
478 Posts
I haven't seen ammo at Wal-Mart in like, forever. However, I did scarf up several of their Federal 100 rd. value packs before the craziness began taking over. :)

·
Registered
8,061 Posts
I hope the ammunition market is beginning to loosen up. I haven't gone shooting since early February
because I didn't want to shoot up a bunch of ammunition and not be able to restock. I might hit the
gun stores this weekend and see what is on the shelves.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Here in the NE it's still a shell game. You can get very little but you'll pay a lot. Maybe all you boys in Dixie can send some up along with some warmer air. Going into the 30's tonight. ;-(

·
Registered
9,585 Posts
Ammo? What's that??? We still don't have any ammo to speak of in any of the stores round here, except some 22 bird shot and some shot gun stuff. Thank goodness our range has some we can buy, but they were out of 22lr when we sent to shoot this morning. They did have 38 and 45lc, and re-loading components are available, although not in great quantities

·
Registered
24,943 Posts
Only really oddball stuff available here in MN

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
they had 6 boxes of 100rnd 45acp, and assorted 50rnd boxes of 9mm and 38 special when i was just at walmart here in TN, they now have 2 boxes of 45 less though

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
I have all but give up finding ammo in Fort Worth, TX Walmarts and Academys....everytime I go in the shelves are bare as mother hubberts cuboards :) and I can't spell either!!!

·
Registered
16,283 Posts
Nothing in North Myrtle Beach.
Most of the rifle ammo is gone now.
Only shotgun ammo left.

·
Registered
116 Posts
update: no losening here in south florida. gouging still at its best and walmart, dicks etc. shelves are dry as a bone. dont see it getting any better anytime in the near future. stock what you can ladies and gents. we in it for the long haul.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
I never know what I will find that is why I always try.

·
Super Moderator
27,124 Posts
Well if you look at some of the posts on TA.net, including this thread, and other gun forums...makes me think more and more that the consumers are to blame! Buy to shoot ....yes....but buy to store when people are hurting? when prices are so high???? Sound like you are getting ready to gouge!.
To all of you, hope the price suddenly drops and you are left with 50c/round ammo that you cant sell for 20 cents!

Reactions: Marinevietvet

·
Banned
3,798 Posts
Seems like things are finally turning around.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts