Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
40,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went by Wal-Mart while I was in Miami yesterday, wish I had a camera. Ammo case was all but empty, usually there are .22 shorts, and 12 gauge shot shells, and several boxes of misc rifle ammo. Not last night. They had exactly 3 boxes of ammo. 1 50 round Box of .44 mags, 1 box of 243, and 1 box of 270. I could not believe there was no shot gun shells at all they always had several boxes of 7.5 and 8 shot. I was hoping things were getting better, by the looks of the shelves last night I guess not.

·
Registered
6,011 Posts
Although bird shot is not the preferred defensive ammo of choice, it will still load and ruin someones day, and definitely beats other non firearms solutions. I started noticing a considerable reduction in the amount of shot shells inventory even at Walmart over a month ago. It does a lot more than just go bang!

While the free citizens of this country are preparing for war, ammo is still not coming into wholesalers, distributors or retailers in anywhere the normal amounts it was 6 months ago. I wonder why that is??? (I'm afraid I know!)

Reactions: TheDC

·
Registered
251 Posts
It was on our local news that our local police are cutting back on training because of the ammo shortage. Hope things get better fast because my son and I try to shoot coule times a week when the weather permits.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Yeap, was there couple weeks ago working in the area and nothing,been checking the closer ones and they have bird shot...was in pembroke pines walmart few days ago and only had 30-06

·
Registered
29,957 Posts
It's a regional thang...still plenty of ammo in the panhandle Wally-Worlds.

Be patient...the rest will eventually catch back up... :icon_ lala:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Scary stuff,one can't help but think the libtards/Obummer is behind it since they want us disarmed...just sayin'...

·
Registered
6,011 Posts
It was on our local news that our local police are cutting back on training because of the ammo shortage. Hope things get better fast because my son and I try to shoot coule times a week when the weather permits.
If you have ammo, I'd start holding it, make sure you have something to go bang with besides your finger if you need something to go bang. There is a lot more to what is going on than meets the eye, it is not just hoarding that is causing this.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Not a good week in nashville tn either. I was able to check daily at several suppliers, wal mart, academy etc.
Shelves were bare

·
Registered
6,735 Posts
They had cases of Fed 9mm at my Walmart today, I bought my three boxes. They also had the 100rd boxes of .40 in stock. You pretty much have to get there while they are stocking it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts