Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While walking the dogs around the neighborhood last night,I took the Judge along in Protech belt clip holster.I could hardly feel this hunk of iron on my waist at all.We've had encounters with rogue pitbulls before and need to be defensive.While this holster carries well,the rear sight gets caught inside on a piece of nylon fabric.Thankfully no pitbulls,or idiots.I'll try to invent something to make the draw smoother.Has anyone had any holster issues like this.Carrying this gun just feels right!

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
We are pleased to have you join us!

I'm really pleased with the way my Judge Ultralight (3 in. barrel) conceals and carries.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
We are pleased to have you join us!

I'm really pleased with the way my Judge Ultralight (3 in. barrel) conceals and carries.
How does the ultra lite handle compared to the blue steel version?

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Welcome from New Mexico, if needed I am sure that the Judge could handle a pit bull with no problem.

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
To answer the question about the difference between the ultra lite and steel guns. The weight difference was why I like the ultra lite. Recoil is less with the heaver gun. I have been shooting the big bore handguns for years and to me the ultra lite with shot shells or 45's is not bad. Mine is usually shot with one hand and birdshot loads. I bought it for snakes when mowing on a zero turn. The year I bought it we had an abundance of copperheads. The Judge and AA#8 or#9 shot works great. Instant death on snakes, never more than one shot, just point and shoot. Easy to carry, forget it is there until you need it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts