Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
21,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are a group of people robbing shoppers in Walmart parking lots in the Waco area this morning. They hit three Walmarts this morning. Be careful out there guys, it's the season that thugs are looking to take from you for themselves.

·
10,379 Posts
Dang it TH, I was hoping you were going to post the old joke/story about the hot chicks waiting for guys in the parking lot.

bah humbug. condition high yellow in Wally-world parking lots. Somebody needs to give them a few extra orifices.
Yeah, but thenthe Extra Orifice Provider gets to spend Christmas (and probably New Years) in jail while they straighten the whole mess out.

Be safe out there folks.

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts

·
Registered
21,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dang it TH, I was hoping you were going to post the old joke/story about the hot chicks waiting for guys in the parking lot.

Yeah, but thenthe Extra Orifice Provider gets to spend Christmas (and probably New Years) in jail while they straighten the whole mess out.

Be safe out there folks.
Not in waco Texas, probably...

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using TapatalkI

Reactions: TXEric and kschilk

·
Registered
31,903 Posts
Did the news say if these were armed robberies or strong arm robberies? Any descriptions?

I-35 makes it real easy for out of towners to pull this kind of thing.

·
Registered
21,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Did the news say if these were armed robberies or strong arm robberies? Any descriptions?

I-35 makes it real easy for out of towners to pull this kind of thing.
The news reported that they said they had a gun. Nothing was displayed

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using TapatalkI

·
Registered
8,797 Posts
I suspect the robbers work for the City of Waco accounting department. LOL

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
I suspect they work for McDonalds !

Reactions: Texheim

·
Registered
24,604 Posts
They are just collecting their free stuff.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
To all bad guys. I am about to go to Walmart in an hour. I will have on some jeans, a black pull over and tennis shoes. I will also have a glock 19 full of critical defense. All I want to do is get some meatballs, stuff to make rotel dip and a few last minute items. I ask that if you are down and your luck, just ask and I will bless you like no other. I'll even buy you lunch. But if you decide to take, the glock will come out and it's as simple as this, I win. I'm going home to my family. The choice is yours.

·
Registered
21,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
When's the dip going to ready?

Reactions: Wolf1477 and dcc

·
Registered
31,903 Posts
No mother should have to worry about her son being shot while robbing people in a Walmart parking lot! "Like hell she shouldn't, keep those btards at home and raise them with respect for other peoples property and she won't have to worry!"

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
To all bad guys. I am about to go to Walmart in an hour. I will have on some jeans, a black pull over and tennis shoes. I will also have a glock 19 full of critical defense. All I want to do is get some meatballs, stuff to make rotel dip and a few last minute items. I ask that if you are down and your luck, just ask and I will bless you like no other. I'll even buy you lunch. But if you decide to take, the glock will come out and it's as simple as this, I win. I'm going home to my family. The choice is yours.

I'll have your back too...I mean if you were going to my Wal-Mart.

Sad thing is this though: too many white trash ( notice I didn't say red necks) around me who would lay the blame on the black guy going to Wal-Mart looking for trouble so he could shoot somebody.

Sometimes you can't win for losing.

Reactions: dcc and Texheim

·
Registered
21,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
When my wife gets off this afternoon. I'll send you a bowl!
Whirlybird some over to me?

·
Registered
21,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well I'm black, 6'0-225lbs and in pretty good shape. Hopefully that is a deterrent. If not, I have another black friend who talks really loud. He can say the same word 15 times very well but most won't make it past the first, lol!
Like I said to locknload the other day: you're not white..... :D

Reactions: dcc
1 - 20 of 27 Posts