Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...and I'll be in the Seattle area starting tomorrow for a week of vacation. I'll have my CRKT folding tanto, but I'll just have to keep my situational awareness on high for the next seven days. Darn, this will be the longest without a sidearm since I got the permit. Oh, well, what with states attorneys general bickering about it, what can you do?

Reactions: JHPRICE and darbo

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
That place ain't for you anyway, rains too much and it's packed with libs....

Reactions: JHPRICE and darbo

·
Registered
931 Posts
My state is not honored there as well.....That is why I am going to apply to the Utah out of state permit. Washington honors Utah permits.

·
Registered
270 Posts
If my Driver's license is recognized by 50 states , I see no reason why my LTCH shouldn't be. It's just a whole bunch of silliness. Keep your eyes open and a blade handy, I'm sure you'll be alright. Tommotto

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
next time vaction in fla and I buy the beer

jhp

·
Banned
401 Posts
Howdy,

Come to Arkansas because we honor all State's CCW permit.

Let me know when you are heading this way and we'll cook a few ribeyes on the grill, drink a beer or two and shoot a few guns.

Paul

·
Registered
751 Posts
Howdy,

Come to Arkansas because we honor all State's CCW permit.
All except California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Guam, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, New York City, Oregon, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, Vermont, Virgin Islands, American Samoa, Illinois, N. Mariana Islands.

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
All except California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Guam, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, New York City, Oregon, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, Vermont, Virgin Islands, American Samoa, Illinois, N. Mariana Islands.
Commy states

·
Registered
751 Posts
Commy states
lol.

My state doesn't recognize Alabama, Alaska, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Guam, Maine, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York City, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont, American Samoa, Illinois, N. Mariana Islands. Something tells me if I call a couple of these commy states a 4x4 full of good ol' boys will be heading my way to tell me different.

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
lol.

My state doesn't recognize Alabama, Alaska, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Guam, Maine, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York City, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont, American Samoa, Illinois, N. Mariana Islands. Something tells me if I call a couple of these commy states a 4x4 full of good ol' boys will be heading my way to tell me different.
Something tells me you're right lol

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
My state has a policy, you reciprocate ours and we will reciprocate yours.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts