Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Owned many Tuarus handguns over the years. Some great, some good. One that I wished I never parted with. Down to basics now. Just purchased a new 740 Slim for carry AND and new, old stock 405 revolver in stainless for the nightstand. I saw the 8 round mag for the 740 and don't care for the way it looks, so I'm just gonna go with the Pearce extention for little finger. Read where the 405 can be shot without moonclips, but have to carry a dowel to eject the cases. VERY cool info on here....

I'm gonna look and see if there is a classified section on here, but I am looking for a Tracker grip for the 405 revolver. I just don't like the Gripper ribs. Will buy outright or if anyone wants to trade for new Gripper. Would REALLY like the grip with the red stripe on the back, but will take the solid black.

Good forum! THANKS !!!

·
Registered
21,110 Posts
Welcome from Texas!

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
Welcome from North Carolina. Watch out for that Texheim guy - he wears skirts. :D

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from North Texas! :wave: Glad you decided to join us! :)

Dang! Texheim beat me again.

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
1 Smiley Hello.gif Welcome from the Rust Belt USA....

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
mouse_sweeping_welcome.gif From Northeast Florida!

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Hello from StL. MO!!

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Welcome from East Texas to the best gun forum on the internet.

·
Registered
29,861 Posts
Welcome aboard from Florida the "GunShine"state.

State of "1 MILLION 150 THOUSAND" Concealed Carry Licenses and counting!

·
Super Moderator
13,810 Posts
Welcome from central New Mexico.

Welcome from North Carolina. Watch out for that Texheim guy - he wears skirts. :D
That's it, scoutfish, scare 'em away before they have a chance to get comfortable. Way to go. You could at least let 'em get used to the place before they meet The Kilt. At least he's still wearing plaid. I dread the day he finds that paisley kilt he's looking for.

·
Registered
24,537 Posts
Welcome to TA from Minnesota.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Welcome from North Central Florida!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome from central New Mexico.

That's it, scoutfish, scare 'em away before they have a chance to get comfortable. Way to go. You could at least let 'em get used to the place before they meet The Kilt. At least he's still wearing plaid. I dread the day he finds that paisley kilt he's looking for.
Well, at least it was a reply from NC. Haven't updated profile yet, but transplanted to VA from NC. Plus, Scottish from 2 bloodlines. Won't say I've never worn a kilt, but I am familiar with the tartan plaid........

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
Welcome from Lapeer,Michigan.

·
Administrator
39,479 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

You only need 22 more posts to be able to view the Classifieds areas. That's the only place buying, selling, or trading is allowed.
So post on! :thumb:

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
Welcome to TaurusArmed.net from Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest!

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky!

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Welcome from South Tulsa.

·
Registered
29,757 Posts
Welcome from north Texas!