Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody using the subject sight? Purchased my Spectrum a few days before Christmas, but just got around to shooting it today for the 1st time. Ran some 20 years old ammo through it w/o a single hiccup (PMC Target & CCI Blazer w/ aluminum shells). The Veridian looks like a nice factory-like installation that shouldn't mar the gun's finish & good reviews. Just want thoughts from others on here.

Veridian.jpg

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, while waiting for responses, the ones Rural King had on sale got gobbled up. Hopefully they will go on sale again.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Well, while waiting for responses, the ones Rural King had on sale got gobbled up. Hopefully they will go on sale again.
I bought my Spectrum when Rural King had them on sale for $119.99. I got an e-mail telling me about the sale and went the next morning. People were lined up out the door and it took me over 3 hours to get my gun and they were sold out before the end of the day. A lot of people were buying 3 or 4 so they could share them with their family. There were a lot of elderly ladies buying their first gun with the Spectrum.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Scooped up mine for $119.99 too at Fin Feather & Fur just before Christmas &, as far as I know, they still have them in stock for that price according to their latest flyer. I really wanted all-black, but at that price, the black w/ gray panels is more than alright. So far I'm pleased, but sure wish the recoil spring had closed & ground end coils. First time taking it apart, thought I was going to have to send it back to the factory to re-install that booger - sheesh! I've seen videos of the original spring being installed & there appears to be a huge difference in length & the ends look better. I've loaded the mags to their capacities to sit for break in, but only fired it w/ (4) rounds in each. Ran smoothly, not sure how it will be when fully loaded.

I bought my Spectrum when Rural King had them on sale for $119.99. I got an e-mail telling me about the sale and went the next morning. People were lined up out the door and it took me over 3 hours to get my gun and they were sold out before the end of the day. A lot of people were buying 3 or 4 so they could share them with their family. There were a lot of elderly ladies buying their first gun with the Spectrum.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts