Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have another winner.... the store clerk defeats BG.....
I really think this is getting to be quite the pattern....

By Kathy Adams
The Virginian-Pilot
© January 3, 2012
VIRGINIA BEACH

Twice in the past week, victims have defended themselves during attempted crimes with gunfire.

In the latest incident, a masked man walked into an Oceanfront 7-Eleven early Tuesday morning, flashed a gun and demanded money, according to a police news release. The clerk, who was working with his son, responded by walking to the register and pulling out his own gun.

When the would-be robber made an aggressive gesture, the clerk fired, striking the man, who fled from the store at 3908 Atlantic Ave., according to the release.

Virginia Beach 7-11 clerk shoots man in robbery case | HamptonRoads.com | PilotOnline.com

·
Registered
236 Posts
Fantastic!
Yet another story with a happy ending.
Are we seeing a trend here? I certainly hope so.

As an aside: a criminal from a wealthy neighborhood is no less a criminal than one from the ghetto.

·
Super Moderator
36,760 Posts
Good reaction time, could use a little more range time and perhaps a larger caliber.

Reactions: MilProGuy

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
I bet other perps will think twice before attempting to rob this particular 7-11.

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
The clerk should get a .45. Nothing will change your religion faster than staring down the business end of a .45.

·
Administrator
40,090 Posts
Thugs going down in flames across the nation lately. It does seem to be a trend. A popular one I hope!

·
Registered
29,933 Posts
People are finally waking up and taking responsibility for their own safety, which is a GOOD thing.

If enough of us keep it up, maybe, just maybe in our life time we can "take back the streets". :D

·
Registered
591 Posts
a good outcome, it would have been better if it read shot and killed, saving police time and prison

·
Registered
27,530 Posts
The clerk should get a .45. Nothing will change your religion faster than staring down the business end of a .45.
A Ruger LCP fits in the change compartment of an NCR cash register.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts