Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see that Very Texas is a new sponser. Welcome from West Texas!

God, I love Texans!!! ;) :wave: :thumb:

TaurusArmed.net Forum Founder
Aren't they the best! :)

Their banner will start flying on the 1st. I'm exceited to have them come on board. They offer some very nice products, not just gun related, but very nice decorations and other things.

They do offer sme nice leather work, including a holster for the Judge.

Registered
Introduction from Very Texas

Very Texas New To Taurus Armed

Thanks for the nice welcome. I have written a brief introduction for everyone to get acquainted with us.

We are a website that offers more than just products, we offer true Texas artisanship. Very Texas features only handcrafted merchandise to include: western d茅cor and accessories, leather goods, dichroic glass belt buckles and crosses, exotic wood creations, Texas art and much more. All our items are designed and hand forged in Texas, keeping Texas heritage alive by supplying a need for those who love the artisanship of the state of Texas, and those who want to own a piece of this great State.

Our most popular leather item is the handmade leather Taurus Judge Holster and belt with shell holders. Teaming up with Taurus Armed has allowed Very Texas a great opportunity in matching our merchandise with their forum members and guests. We offer great customer service and are looking forward to serving within the Taurus Armed community.

http://www.verytexas.com

We offer Custom Leather Design Services. Remember, Texas isn't just a State - it is a lifestyle!

Registered
welcome from another texan(texas city).......the only bad thing is we have to pay taxes!!!!!dam uncle sam.dam dam dam!

Administrator
Flyer said:
They do offer sme nice leather work, including a holster for the Judge.
Not just one holster, Flyer...I count 3 holsters for Da Judge.....somebody tell Robby !! That gunbelt holster set looks really nice.......

Premium Member
texastaurusguy said:
Not just one holster, Flyer...I count 3 holsters for Da Judge.....somebody tell Robby !! That gunbelt holster set looks really nice.......
Gee, even with the site playing up!! I KNOW ABOUT THE SPONSOR.!!!!

Super Moderator
Welcome from Tn I retired today from General motors yeehaa sorry I might just up and move to texas my causin live there and loves it.

Premium Member
You know, I love what I saw on the sponsor site! If I was not so broke, I would love that set with belt, and plain holster.

I wish there was a cheaper version for old guys with not much money! I might have been able to go $60,or just a bit more, plus the cost of a belt. But $295 would never make my budget, unless I was going to be carrying that piece daily.

I am bummed out, but love the look of some very nice stuff.

Super Moderator
At the risk of starting a war here:
Since this is a Texas Lovefest.
Anybody got a BBQ sauce recipe that doesnt include tomatoes?

Administrator
Very funny.

Everybody knows that tomatoes go in anything. :D

You must be bored, this thread was two years old before you resurrected it.....

Super Moderator
Not bored ...desparate. Cant eat tomatoes.

Member Emeritus 1946-2018
We always are grateful for new sponsors.

Welcome!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.