Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Read a bunch here the past month or so, long enough to learn who's knowledgable and
who's............... :D

I've had a Interarms 2" Rossi for over 20 yrs, Great gun (wifes) never an issue.

Recent Taurus additions, Millenium Pro 140ss about 500rnds so far and nary an issue
other than hated the Heinie sites, Williams Firesites fixed that swell. A joy to carry and shoot.

CIA 650ss, tried to find one of these lately? Took my dealer about 6 weeks to get one from his suppliers. Joy to shoot with 38+ loads and a handfull with .357 :eek:
Got it so the wife and I could have one to "share." Wait! That's an excuse. Men don't need an excuse other than "I want it." I wanted a hammerless .357 for the pocket. 300 rnds or so no issues.

I have a standing order at my gun shop for a 3" barrel 3" chambered Judge. Hopefully in the next month or so. Only reason I can say is, I want one. I think it would be a wonderful addition to the center console or tank bag.

Oh yeah, I want a Tracker .22 also.

Also have, Colts, S+W, Ruger, Star, Kel-Tec, etc etc etc

I will go back to reading now :D

·
32,734 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

We've been already introduced elswhere. LOL

I'd bring up the homework links on the various firearms you mention, but your already doing the reading in the boards as it is. Looks like you've got that covered. LOL

The Judge just made the NRA's " Gun of the Year" in that category for handguns.

Read on my good man,read on. LOL

·
Administrator
40,346 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
gl1200a, welcome to Taurus Armed from VEGAS!

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
A big Kentucky welcome to TaurusArmed, glad to have you with us. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Welcome from Central Texas .. my neighbor just got a judge I have a Rossi 972 we're planning on working some bowling pins over tomorrow.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts