Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Target sports is having an ammunition sale and a lot of handgun ammo as well as rifle ammo is included in the sale. They have CCI, arms core, and aguila .22 LR starting at $169 a case. A case is 10 bricks which is 5000 rounds. That is about .03 cents a shot. The sale includes free shipping.

They have 9mm 115 gr FMJ for $169 for 1000 rounds. Again, free shipping.

Time to stock up!

Don

·
Registered
338 Posts
Target sports is having an ammunition sale and a lot of handgun ammo as well as rifle ammo is included in the sale. They have CCI, arms core, and aguila .22 LR starting at $169 a case. A case is 10 bricks which is 5000 rounds. That is about .03 cents a shot. The sale includes free shipping.

They have 9mm 115 gr FMJ for $169 for 1000 rounds. Again, free shipping.

Time to stock up!

Don
I bought 2000 rounds of 147 gr Subsonics from them last night.

They charge $10 per thousand for tax in Virginia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Muzzleblast_MD (Instagram)

·
Administrator
39,724 Posts
This company is the best I’ve used so far. Free shipping on bulk orders and no tax. Yet.

Reactions: CDR_Glock

·
Registered
338 Posts
This company is the best I’ve used so far. Free shipping on bulk orders and no tax. Yet.
They charge tax for Virginia, unfortunately for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Muzzleblast_MD (Instagram)

·
Super Moderator
36,046 Posts
Thanks for posting. I need to check stock on 22LR. I was going to take advantage on the advertised Remington "bucket o bullets" posted here by our sponsoring vendor today...1400 rounds for 53. and change shipped which puts it slightly higher than the Amscor (.0378 versus .034 per round) so I wouldn't have to lay out 170 bucks, but Academy won't ship to ILLinois. Now I'll have to actually count stock and see if 170 is warranted.

Is Armscor ammo decent?

·
Premium Member
4,220 Posts
Thanks for posting. I need to check stock on 22LR. I was going to take advantage on the advertised Remington "bucket o bullets" posted here by our sponsoring vendor today...1400 rounds for 53. and change shipped which puts it slightly higher than the Amscor (.0378 versus .034 per round) so I wouldn't have to lay out 170 bucks, but Academy won't ship to ILLinois. Now I'll have to actually count stock and see if 170 is warranted.

Is Armscor ammo decent?
Armscor (the red label one) works just fine in my PT-22. If it works in that picky of a pistol, I'd give it a thumbs up.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thanks for posting! I need this :)

·
Super Moderator
36,046 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts