Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anybody use these anymore? I bought one but the muzzle digs into my hip any where I place it. Anybody have tricks or tips to make this successful?

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Anybody use these anymore? I bought one but the muzzle dogs into my hip any where I place it. Anybody have tricks or tips to make this successful?
Can we see it.

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
I have several of them. I have never had a problem with any of their holsters. What are you trying to carry and is it the right holster? Contact Versacarry, the are very easy to deal with if you are having a problem. Are you wearing your pants gangsta style?...:)

·
Registered
811 Posts
Zero-Bulk IWB Concealed Carry Holsters - Versacarry®

If you are talking about the plastic clip with the colored plug for the barrel, I tried one and didn't like it. Love the minimalist idea, but the plastic clip was really stiff and the muzzle end dug into my "soft parts". It felt like carrying a railroad spike.

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Zero-Bulk IWB Concealed Carry Holsters - Versacarry®

If you are talking about the plastic clip with the colored plug for the barrel, I tried one and didn't like it. Love the minimalist idea, but the plastic clip was really stiff and the muzzle end dug into my "soft parts". It felt like carrying a railroad spike.
That' exactly my problem. I'm carrying a Sccy 9mm and yes it's the one they recommend. I will post pictures tonight.

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Never mind me. Mine are all OWB holsters. I no nothing about the IWB that Versacarry makes...:)

·
Registered
677 Posts
I bought one early in my series, ultimately it gets no use. Thought it would work for any 9mm so for a first holster it is ok.

·
Super Moderator
13,773 Posts
I have a couple of IWB Versacarry holsters, one of .380/9mm and one .45. I really liked it when I owned an East German-made Makarov, but don't currently use either of them. Mostly 'cause I find I much prefer OWB, and for the same reasons you listed. For a small, narrow pistol like the Mak, the Versacarry worked fine. Anything bigger tends to become uncomfortable very quickly. YMMV.

·
Super Moderator
35,536 Posts
I have their magazine carrier for 9mm mags...quit using it because it dug into my side also. If/when I lose some "side" I'll maybe try it again.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts