Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
24/7 VanHalen 5150 style

I thought I'd try to make an EVH 5150 style 24/7. Still need to add the white stripes later.
339994_2540358162781_1366398816_o.jpg
IMG_20170627_023332.jpg
IMG_20170627_020840.jpg

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
I thought it looked like tape, but wasn't sure. Should have done a before and after. ;)

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
A+ for originality .....still!! :)

I kind of like it.... even if not quite me. How long till I get to see it complete with white stripes?

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
A+ for originality .....still!! :)

I kind of like it.... even if not quite me. How long till I get to see it complete with white stripes?

Soon as I get to Walmart for tape. I wanted to do a skin from Gun Skins but $29 plus shipping is high for something I might mess up. This is really a project to practice cutting the vinyl. I figure this can double as a firefighter theme lol.

·
Administrator
18,181 Posts
Very Interesting use of Tape! :cool:

BTW, I'm in the process of building an HSS Super-Strat with Locking Tuners, Tex-Mex Pickups, and quite a few other goodies.
The main body is Black, the Pickguard - White Pearlite, the Pickup bodies - Black, the Fingerboard - Rosewood.
I like "Little Black Guitars" like I like "Little Black Guns"! :smile:

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Very Interesting use of Tape! :cool:

BTW, I'm in the process of building an HSS Super-Strat with Locking Tuners, Tex-Mex Pickups, and quite a few other goodies.
The main body is Black, the Pickguard - White Pearlite, the Pickup bodies - Black, the Fingerboard - Rosewood.
I like "Little Black Guitars" like I like "Little Black Guns"! :smile:
Sweet. I'm a guitar nut too!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts