Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong (which happens a lot), but do you mean 45 LC? 45 ACP is an automatic pistol cartridge.

·
Administrator
35,923 Posts
I'm thinking somewhere between $400 and $450. I paid $350 for my 455 snub almost 5 years ago.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
TTG is probably right, maybe even a little more if it's in excellent condition. You don't see to many M455s come up for sale any more. I have a 6.5 inch model and really enjoy shooting it. They came with 5 moon clips, I don't know what the availability of those moon clips is right now. The gun should function fine without the clips but I like using them in mine.

Coop

·
Registered
666 Posts
I paid about $500 for a 4-inch 455 (NIB) about a year ago. I think it had been in the LGS owner's private collection NIB for years, and still had the brown packing grease all over it. I'd do it again if I could find another NIB. It's a great shooter. They weren't produced for very long, and were discontinued some years ago. They come up used now and then on Gunbrooker, etc. in the $400 to $450 range for good used ones.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.