Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Wow! Quite the V-Day present.

My wife surprised (embarrassed) me last Valentine's Day with a new TayloeMade 3 wood. Made my puny little card and candy offering look mighty miserly. We have since agreed to keep the V-Day gifts on the token side, but there's nothing wrong with the "3 G's" for any occasion. (Guns / Guitars / Golf clubs)

Reactions: NotSo

·
Super Moderator
35,510 Posts
Wow...whatta lady! Congrats on getting both!

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Wow! That thing has to be a beast. Intruders beware!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Awesome

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Wow awesome! Congrats! I'm always telling my wife she is the best. Now we're going to have to talk lol.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Sounds like her health is a lot better than it was. That alone would be a good v-day present, the shotgun is just gravy! I'm glad she's doing better and enjoy your new gun.

Don

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sounds like her health is a lot better than it was. That alone would be a good v-day present, the shotgun is just gravy! I'm glad she's doing better and enjoy your new gun.

Don
Wish that were true Don, she had another heart attack January 3. Still no answers from the doctors and they don't really know what to do next. She had portable oxygen now so she goes out with her mother or our daughter. We just keep praying that one day they'll get on top of whatever is making her sick.

·
Registered
16,846 Posts
My wife and I have been married for 47 years.
For Valentines Day I left her alone.
She was upstairs quilting.
I was downstairs in my music room.
It was a good day.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts