Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"..Dr. Carrie Madej Confirms In Most Recent Video What Many Of Us Said About Coronavirus Vaccine ......... A battle is coming. You need to be ready to either submit to medical/government tyranny or band together to strongly resist..".

"..So far, the people have indicated their willingness to comply with unlawful, unconstitutional mandates and pseudo laws – wear a mask, social distance, close your business, stay at home under house arrest, etc. This was done through fear propaganda issued by the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Drs. Anthony Fauci and Deborah Birx, and local, State and federal officials, then exaggerated and perpetuated by the lamestream government-controlled propaganda entertainment enemedia..".

https://thewashingtonstandard.com/dr-carrie-madej-confirms-in-most-recent-video-what-many-of-us-said-about-coronavirus-vaccine/

Hmm.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
I don't mind taking the vaccine; in fact I want to.
But considering that they had to take a lot of shortcuts to get this vaccine to market so fast, I just don't want to rush out and get the first round.
I think I'll wait around a while, and see if there are any unexpected side effects.

·
Registered
16,863 Posts
I'll be one of the first to get the vaccine.
I've always wanted a 3rd eye growing out of my forehead.
I don't believe anything any politician says.
How many times do they get to lie to us before it sinks in?
Now they are telling us they are going to have a safe and effective vaccine.
They are going to save us all.
They are benevolent Gods.

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My guess is that the 'government(s)' and their media lap dogs will try to 'incentivise' it by labeling those who don't take it as the bad guys, the troublemakers.

Watch for 'vaccine certificates' ........ and attempts to make it required to conduct business, either legally or through intimidation.

Gee, for some reason 'Revelation 13:17' just popped into my head.

·
Super Moderator
35,540 Posts
But considering that they had to take a lot of shortcuts to get this vaccine to market so fast, I just don't want to rush out and get the first round.
I think I'll wait around a while, and see if there are any unexpected side effects.

I'll take one with my flu shot and pneumonia shot. I will also wait a few months to check for immediate side effect reports.

Don't listen to President wannabee Harris...Trump is not making the vaccine. ;)

·
Super Moderator
19,636 Posts
Well, you heard Trump's reasoning didn't you? He said "if I take one I'll be accused of stealing an advantage from the general population." He has a point even if he was joking around. Oh, just realized you said "Making" not "taking" the vaccine.

Biden did say if Fauci recommends it he'll take one. I don't see eye to eye to Fauci but I don't think even he will be able overrule any vaccine advances since Dr Atlas has been added to the task force.

·
Registered
4,428 Posts
Oh for cryin' out loud.

If super-secret experimental manipulation of humans was the goal, the guys in the black helicopters would have just mixed it in with the 174.5 million doses of flu vaccine that were given out last year, or the even larger number that will likely to be administered this year.

Ikea has a hat for you.

tin foil.jpeg

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh for cryin' out loud.

If super-secret experimental manipulation of humans was the goal, the guys in the black helicopters would have just mixed it in with the 174.5 million doses of flu vaccine that were given out last year, or the even larger number that will likely to be administered this year.

Ikea has a hat for you.

View attachment 467983
Good point. ...... But as I observe the current environment, I have to wonder, 'maybe they have'.

But if not, 'maybe' (almost as big a qualifying word as 'if') they weren't ready yet.

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
There is a meme out:

"The covid-19 vaccine should be tested first on politicians.

If it works, the country is safe.

If it doesn't work, the country is still safe."

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
Nope, not going to do it!
I have, over time, come to trust nothing from the government at any level and very little to nothing from other sources!
And yet...you're on the Internet.

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
Nope, not going to do it!
I have, over time, come to trust nothing from the government at any level and very little to nothing from other sources!
Actually most of the advances in vaccine research are coming from drug companies instead of the government. The main thing Trump has done is reduced a slight portion of some burdensome regulations that cause some meds to take several years to be approved.

·
Super Moderator
35,540 Posts
Actually most of the advances in vaccine research are coming from drug companies instead of the government. The main thing Trump has done is reduced a slight portion of some burdensome regulations that cause some meds to take several years to be approved.
The historical rate for an approval for a vaccine is 4-5 years! In addition to cutting red tape and spreading the research out across several labs worldwide, Trump has subsidized these folks to the tune of billions of dollars.

That's how a businessman thinks and acts, not like some damn bureaucrat that has a job for life.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
I don't trust anything that normally takes about 2 years for testing to be ready in a few months? Does that mean you knew about it already or the normal methods for testing is BS?

As far as mask wearing, that's a benefit. They are saying people are less sick with flu etc because masks are keeping other bacteria spreading down. Not only that but when was the last time you had to smell someone in line or in the room funky breath??? I'm investing my money in breath mints because mask breath is REAL! :D

1 - 20 of 37 Posts