Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,
I have a question for all of those 24/7 Pro shooters out there. I was wondering who uses their 24/7 Pro in USPSA competitions and what division you shoot in. I am looking into shooting either Limited or Limited 10. I don't know which to go with so any suggestions would be helpful. Also while drawing what is the easiest way you have found to disengage the safety in the same motion as the draw?
Gunner

:deadhorse:

·
Administrator
35,116 Posts
I'd like to know this information too - I just received my packet from USPSA in the mail and I'm thinking about entering a tournament later this year or next year.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I'm shooting mine in Production division. Whether it is "approved" in this division is a topic of some debate. USPSA handbook indicates the 24/7, but doesn't indicate the pro. However, the USPSA Production division poster USPSA is selling on it's website clearly shows the 24/7 pro. If I win some cash or someone wants to make an issue of it, I'll forfeit any winnings or place. I shoot to improve my skills and I LOVE it. I don't have unlimited time or $$ to put in to compete with the top tier shooters. I'm working on my classification now. If I make a "C" shooter, I'll be please and work to get the "B" tier. I think I'm most comfortable in this division & compete with those with comparable firearms and skills. Glock, XD, M&P, etc.

CSTripp

·
21,932 Posts
I currently compete in the limited class with my 24/7 9mm LS.

When I use the M&P .40 I shoot limit 10.

Same with my .45's.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts