Taurus Firearm Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts
Just saw a dealer here in Ohio advertising a NIB PT1911 for $529. Wish they were closer.
Thats what PT1911B in 9MM were selling for here severl months ago.
but that was before the great gun ban debate!
haven't seen a new PT1911 around here in a while now.

I just picked up a used (1 month) Biotone for $525 @ my LGS yesterday. Still had receipt from original purchase in the box. Not what I went in for,but what I left with.
pretty good price on a "DUO-TONE" Taurus 1911DT
don't see many of them floating around for some reason.

I bought my PT 1911B back in 08 used for $ 399.00 at one of the local VFW Gun Shows,The Cimmarron 1911 I just bought new was $499.00,but no bells and whistles like the Taurus. I just wish Taurus made a 70 series model,instead of just 80 series.Simplisity is always better.To many safety devices,all you really need is 1/2 cock,and thumb safety,in my opnion,thats why I love the 70 series.Don't get me wrong I love my Taurus,and I love the fact that it is warrantyed for life,and that it comes from the factory loaded with all the goodies that custom guns come with but at a much lower price tag. Back to pricing though I just bought a new 1911B for $529.00,though this one is getting a make over,Ed Brown mainspring/magwell housing,extended SS slide stop,match grade barrel,tactical single side slim thumb safety,and my local gunsmith makes a series 80 to 70 conversion kit,will probly install a SSHardcore hammer and sear.

I just bought my PT1911 01pbl NIB 2012 manufactor date $575.

well not used but!
saw a good bunch of Taurus PT1911 in plain blue in both 45 acp and 9MM for 569.99.
haven't seen any new Pt1911 in these parts for a while so i was a bit surprised.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.