Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
On a whim I bought this yesterday. I was reading the latest issue of Combat Handguns and they had a good article on Beretta 92G with some Bill Wilson touches. So I got turned on to a Beretta hi-cap. I had a Taurus 92 in the 1980s-mid 1990s. So I liked the basic product. I thought the price was good, and it looked like it was barely used.

So I shot it today, 100 rds, no issues and not bad in the accuracy department. I'll shoot a few more 100s of rds and call it a keeper.

Attachments

·
Registered
24,598 Posts
Very good choice.

·
Registered
9,561 Posts
Very nice looking- and even better that the two of you together shoot great!;)

Reactions: Plano Mark

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
29,897 Posts
Congrats on your new gun; I see the M-9 stamp on the dust cover, is it a commercial release or is it also stamped "US PROPERTY"?

·
Registered
8,061 Posts
Congratulations! I saw a used one this weekend for around $ 400.00. I'm still pleased with my PT-92
which I finally got a chance to shoot again this weekend so I will pass on the Beretta for now.

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
congratulations-2271.gif On the M9, I am thinking about one of these also, just can't makeup my mind.:)

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
My father gave me his service M9. It's not my favorite pistol in terms of feel and controls, but it's very accurate and certainly carries a great deal of sentimental value.

·
Super Moderator
40,495 Posts
Congrats on the M-9.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Great gun and it has a great reputation for being accurate. I've only shot the PT92 but would love to own a Beretta 92 one day. Congrats!

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Mark, I'm going to have to extend my stay to shoot all of these guns! :D:D:D

Congrats my friend!

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Congrats on your new gun; I see the M-9 stamp on the dust cover, is it a commercial release or is it also stamped "US PROPERTY"?
​Commercial.

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Lol!!

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Nice. That design is a good one.

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Mark, I plan on shooting 3 at once. The SR in the right hand with the lever going one way, the M9 in the left hand with the lever going the other way and the Glock with my teeth, but no lever at all.

How do you remember all this stuff! :D:D:D

·
Registered
7,776 Posts
Congrats on the new to you pistol.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts