Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Today I stopped into a gun shop and came across a used 92fs compact, blued (my preference) w/two 14 round magazines. After inspecting the gun for blemished, and rust spots, I felt that the gun was in very good condition. Though used, it had appeared not to have been fired much. The owner wants $425. for it. I would like to know does this gun seem to be on the hight priced side or is it a good deal that I should jump on?

Also, is the compact 92fs even being made anymore? When I went to the Beretta site, I couldn't seem to find it anywhere. I only see the 5" models with and without rails.

It really is a beauty of a gun. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Mike

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
For a lightly used 92FS, compact for fullsize, IMO $425 is a fair price. If it were something I really wanted and which was hard to find in my area, I'd even be inclined to pay a little more if I had to.

·
Registered
959 Posts
You better buy it if thats what your looking for... There in short supply out in the used market... A little hard to find... So that makes it a Fare Price...<:))

Beretta 92FS-C - Compact

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, I went to the shop today to pick up my new 92fs compact when, OH NO! It was gone. Apparently, somebody came in last night and bought it. I am a bit disappointed to say the least. Oh well, I guess it was not meant to be. Thanks to all who game me input.

I'l just have to be satisfied with my new PT92 that should be coming in tomorrow (that one is paid for) :D.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.