Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,152 Posts
Not sure why all people screaming at Amazon since it doesn’t offer NRA content freely; you have to either “purchase in app” or have a cable/DISH subscription. Don’t wanna watch - don’t purchase subscription or purchase web apps.

Reactions: mingaa and ICUKev

·
Super Moderator
40,332 Posts
We may be able to get more attention if we begin asking everyone that we meet to conduct business with if they offer an NRA discount.

·
Registered
18,054 Posts
Not sure why all people screaming at Amazon since it doesn’t offer NRA content freely; you have to either “purchase in app” or have a cable/DISH subscription. Don’t wanna watch - don’t purchase subscription or purchase web apps.
Nothing different from Amazon charging $9 a month for Kindle unlimited or $12 a month for Amazon Prime.
You want the product you pay for it.

·
Super Moderator
20,152 Posts
Nothing different from Amazon charging $9 a month for Kindle unlimited or $12 a month for Amazon Prime.
You want the product you pay for it.
‘Zackly’!

I have almost all of the major “adventure” channels (HBO-GO, SCI-GO, NG-GO, DISCOV-GO, SHO-GO, pretty much all the “X”-GO channels. I also have subscriptions to Outdoor TV Channel, and others of that type, in addition to having access to Amazon Prime and Netflix. Despite all of this, I find myself “watched out” at times and will impose a temporarily TV ban to catch up on my reading.

·
Registered
37,586 Posts
‘Zackly’!

I have almost all of the major “adventure” channels (HBO-GO, SCI-GO, NG-GO, DISCOV-GO, SHO-GO, pretty much all the “X”-GO channels. I also have subscriptions to Outdoor TV Channel, and others of that type, in addition to having access to Amazon Prime and Netflix. Despite all of this, I find myself “watched out” at times and will impose a temporarily TV ban to catch up on my reading.
Hey!!
sounds like the perfect place to hold a few of the old "1911 Addicts group therapy seminars" if you ask me!!
what kind of beer do you stock??

·
Registered
30,114 Posts
Not to mention Amazon has one of its smile charities as the Gun Owners Foundation (Parent of the GOA, and when side by side they show the NRA for the wishy washy organization it really is!).

·
Registered
5,078 Posts
Well it's good to know which are truly open to all. Just heard Dicks sport isn't selling "assault type rifles or high capacity mags"? Let's you know that they are clearly living up to their name! How can the owner claim to be a hunter and not know that there is no such thing as "assault rifle nor high capacity mags"? I already didn't like them before and surely don't like them now.

·
Super Moderator
20,152 Posts
Well it's good to know which are truly open to all. Just heard Dicks sport isn't selling "assault type rifles or high capacity mags"? Let's you know that they are clearly living up to their name! How can the owner claim to be a hunter and not know that there is no such thing as "assault rifle nor high capacity mags"? I already didn't like them before and surely don't like them now.
It’s worse than that. He said Dick’s wouldn’t be selling “assault rifle” platform rifles anymore; wonder if they will still sell ARMALITE RIFLE - 15s? Also said he was a 2A supporter because he “owns a gun”; not that he was an avid firearm enthusiast, not that he was an avid hunter/outdoors person, not that he owned more than ONE gun . . . . but because he owns A gun.

Fine; I don’t visit Dick’s nor purchase from them. Wonder how long it’ll last . . . . .

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
We don't have a Dick's in S.D. probably because we already know what kind of store it is buy it's name....................
:icon_ laughup: :rofl:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.