·
Registered
31,762 Posts

·
Registered
16,283 Posts
" Infinite Delivery, Infinite Quantity"

Uh, what caliber is the M4? 5.56 NATO.
Didn't DHS just order a boatload of .223 ammo?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but can't a 5.56 also fire .223? (but not the other way)

·
Registered
4,776 Posts
That's a real hit on Colt. I bet we will see some real creative and aggressive deals from Colt soon.

·
Registered
311 Posts
According to a recent article I read, Colt fully intends to reinvest in the civilian market. I can't wait to see what we're going to see from them. I just hope its sooner, rather than later.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Already the Colt fanboys are crying. I've heard them bad mouth the Remmy on other sites and its not even out yet!
Me, i'm glad to see some competition. Hopefully this will turn around Remington's awful rep over the last decade.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
I am a Colt fan, so I don't love it, but they rested on their laurels too long. When they lost the M16 contract to FN, that should have told them something. And now that the Army actually owns the M4, they can use any manufacturer they want to. This will be easy for Remington as they are part of the group that owns Olympic Arms, Bushmaster, DPMS, and so forth. I can't imagine that Colt could compete with Remington's price.......

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Clearly they have not been keeping up with Q/C issues at the Remlin plant. And they just started making AR's. Doesn't seem like a good idea but at least it's going to an American contractor and not yet another one to FNH. Not that FNH is bad, it's just nice to see our tax dollars spent here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts