Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
I picked up one at the Shot Show last year... Until then, the P7M13 and P7M10 magazines were shredding my thumbs during multi-day courses.

I took a little getting used to, but I recommend them. Better than the HKS loaders for sure.

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Thanks for the heads up on the sale, oldscot44. I had placed the loader and holster in my MidwayUSA shopping cart earlier this month but hadn't gotten around to placing the order. I saved a couple of bucks on the loader and another dollar on the DeSantis Nemesis pocket holster.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I'm still a newbie at guns, got my first (PT111pro) in Feb?
Went to an indoor range & they loaned me an uplula.

Next day I drove 15 miles out to a gun shop to get my own!
I went to Gander Mt. first, 'assuming' they'd have it, but noooo.. so I -called- this gun shop in Houston ( Pruett's) & they had 2!
I got there just before they closed!

It's the best thing I've done for my 'gun experience'! ( I think it was like $29? well spent!)
I've watched folks at the range, shooting --many-- magazines, thumb-loading, & I think, damn.. I'm so glad that's not me!!

·
Registered
147 Posts
oldscot44 said:
Midway USA just put them on sale for under $23.00. Do your thumbs a favor. Wouldn't be without mine.
No doubt about it, the only way to go. Look ma, no sore fingers!!

I was out shooting yesterday with my AR15 using 30 round magazines and i reloaded 5 magazines using the uplula loader... very fast, no effort, and no sore fingers...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.