Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard wether the magazines for PT 709 have come in? Any info wether they will come in anytime soon? I have called Taurus and keep getting 6-8 weeks for the last 6 weeks.

·
Super Moderator
40,638 Posts
Not heard, do you have a back in stock notice set with Midway USA? I'll keep an eye out for them as well.

·
32,702 Posts
Taurus : Taurus Export

For those of you who think the USA IS the only important subsidiary of Taurus Armas, live and learn that we are not out there alone or the only ones.

The link has ALL of the Taurus subsidiaries besides the USA.

After clicking on the link you will see at the top of the page all of the export areas with the sales regions for Taurus Armas in Brazil.

While the USA IS a important area so are the others.

Talk about making enough parts to make, repair, and keep ALL of those Taurus arms going. SHHHHHHEEEEESH!! :)

Taurus has to make a lot of folks happy around the world. :) Not an easy task under any circumstances.

So while the U.S.A. ranks high in the pecking order please realize that Taurus has a lot of ground and a vast territory to cover.

I am not giving excuses for Taurus. In no way. What is being done here is for those who complain about getting gun parts or accessories, and with good reasons mostly, there is a lot more going on with Taurus Armas and Taurus USA than most of us know.

Also, O'bama and his vile minions are making life rough for Taurus in any way possible that they can. Again, I am not making excuses but offering the reasons things are not always rosy for the customers to say nothing of Taurus USA and company.

The world is going through hard times and we are a part of that.

Thanks.

I wish everyone the best in their endeavors.

·
Registered
36,774 Posts
Just buy my 709 and you'll get three more mags.
Heck you need to sale the magazines and give the gun away to the buyer of the magazines!
you will likely get a lot more money that way!------
I saw a used 709 with 5 magazines for sale at the range last week for 325.00 when I went to shoot.
for just an instant it ran through my mind to buy it go to the gun broker site, sale 4 of the magazines then list the gun on for sale on a local forum, but then said hey, I don't want to be one of THOSE GUYS!

Reactions: mingaa

·
Registered
412 Posts
Well, they were in. I just received mine a couple weeks ago, after placing the order in May. That means it took 12 weeks. I was told when I checked on them, that they get stock in at the end of the month.

·
Registered
36,774 Posts
Line 7 is behind on production.
The workers are probally at Marthas Vineyard playing golf instead of working on important projects!

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
They are down in price on eBay from $80 to $50-60.

NOTE: I ALWAYS check magazine availability and pricing BEFORE I buy any gun.

That issue has killed more than one deal for me in the past and probably more in the future! ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts