Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She is recovering slowly, but making good progress. The next step will be her checking into a physical rehab center near our home. I’m not looking forward to that since the doctors are saying one to two months. She’ll likely be in the hospital for the next couple of weeks, then move on to rehab. One of my daughters will be moving in with me to help with all the chores, so I’ll be fine.
Thanks again for all the prayers and well wishes..

·
Super Moderator
21,546 Posts
Sounds like a long road ahead. Continued prayers, family is everything at this time!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
Daughters like that are precious. Close personal support is irreplaceable. Prayers will continue.

·
Super Moderator
36,086 Posts
Good things take time, praying she does well to come close to the shorter estimate and gets to come home early.

Reactions: Panda

·
Registered
7,042 Posts
Prayers Sent!!!!!

·
22,321 Posts
Thanks for the update, and I'm glad it's good news! She's close by, and she'll be home before you know it!

·
8,553 Posts
Rehab is a tough road, been there and it felt like forever ( only two months in a rehab for me ). But I came out feeling better than I had in years. For me it was a bad hip replacement with mult surgeries and a nasty infection. Try and keep her spirits up and be sure to keep a regular schedule of visits. That was the worst part of my rehab, my wife was working out of town and I rarely got to see her. Believe me the visits were what kept me going and got me through that experience. Oh and take care of yourself, she needs to see you healthy and happy.

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
You and your family are in my prayers ! May she heal properly and as quick as she can !

·
Premium Member
11,075 Posts
Just saw this while looking for something else. Hope she's feeling better and, by now, into rehab. If you need anything just PM me, I'm in town.

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
She is finally in the rehab center and doing quite well. She’ll be there for at least the next couple of weeks.Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. One of my daughters is living with me right now, so I’m being very well cared for as well as Mrs. Panda. It’s been a long road and I’m really looking forward to getting her back home.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Prayers for her continued recovery, and for your peace of mind.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts