Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok after a lot of searching and doors closing i finally found me a Marcy Air Fan AIR1 Exercise Bike i finally found one at my local Academy at a big reduced sale . I jumped on it quickly and had it home in less than an hour . Took me little over an hour to put it together . Did my first workout til my legs started burning . It looks simple but will take time to build up time . But over all i’m pleased and the wife likes it too so i know she will use it also . Here’s a couple pictures of it . I know there is more than me that need some physical exercise . Just takes will power to say hey , i finally got to do something about it ! Hope others will chime in . Sometimes with all the bad things going on we all meed a little something extra to get our minds off it and start feeling good about ourselves. So how about it , anyone ready to get back in shape besides me ??

Attachments

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Can a moderator turn the bike picture up right please ? I don’t know why that does that , frustrating. Never mind moderator , I myself corrected the images and re-uploaded .

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
Can a moderator turn the bike picture up right please ? I don’t know why that does that , frustrating.
f you want your pictures right side up then take the pictures either square or wide instead of tall. It's a programming thing built into the website.
I

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
f you want your pictures right side up then take the pictures either square or wide instead of tall. It's a programming thing built into the website.
I
Hmmmm, the second picture is correct and i took both images the same way .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts