Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a big range day this last weekend and passed the 500 round mark - so far ZERO feeding problems.

2x boxes of Winchester white FMJ
2x boxes of Blazer aluminum FMJ
5x boxes of Monarch green FMJ
1x box of Winchester JHP

The gun has performed flawlessly and I let several others try it out at the range. I even saw a guy that had a Taurus 24/7 pro in .40 S&W. I asked him how he liked it and he said that day was his first time at the range with it, but so far, so good.

·
Registered
92 Posts
560 on mine

·
Registered
514 Posts
1605 through mine! Zero jamming problems as well. I clean the gun EVERY time I shoot it (even if it's only 50 rds) and followed the directions on this site for cleaning out the firing pin channel when I reached 1145 rds. I was surprised by how many brass shavings were back there. I would recommend that everyone follow those directions when they pass 1000, and probably every 1000 rds past that.

I have to agree with NYPD's excellent advice. :thumb: :guns: :shooter:

·
Administrator
18,276 Posts
Congratulations! I have approximately 800 trouble free rounds thru my 9mm 24/7 Pro, and I'm sort of addicted to shooting it. No 12 step program needed!

·
Registered
56 Posts
I've got 3000+ in my 24/7 Pro 9mm. and have yet to have one problem with it. I shoot predominantly Winchester whitebox. However, I've run alot of just regular Magtech through it as well.

I read a Guns & Ammo article several months back where they tested the 24/7 Pro(article was actually on the OSS model). However they did a bunch of tests on the regular 24/7 pro and concluded that it takes alot to get problems from one. Plus they shot around 5000+ rounds through theirs and had zero problems.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts