Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:) Well, I got my PT-111 back today and decided to fire a few more rounds with the PT-1911 while I was there and happened to have a box of WWB 230gr FMJ. This makes 150 rounds total and the group is staying in about a 6" area at about 21 yards. at 7 - 14 yds it is at POA. Probably me, though and not the gun. I let a young dude in a wheel chair try it and he shot an 8 round group of about 3-4". He did mention that he knew what his next gun would likely be. He had been doing real well with a Hi-Point 9mm and I loved his expression when he touched off that first .45 round. To date: no FTF or FTE or magazine related problems with this gun. It gets better every time I take it out. In fact I shoot it better than any of my handguns except the Trackers, and I shoot them just slightly better. I think it is because I can see the red sights on the revolvers better. The first mod I intend on the 1911 will be different sights. Maybe fiberoptic &/ a set of laser grips.
I love this gun!!! :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thats cool that a young dude in a wheelchair is at the range instead of at home being pittyful about his situation. I like this gun the more I shoot it. Your's should get better with age, like a fine whiskey. Good luck with the pistola.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:D Cool, then the gun and I will be the same....better with age?????????? :rolleyes:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts