Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today, when I came back to my computer I had two emails concerning fire arms. Nothing unusual right??

Well the funny thing was that the two emails came from one of my personal accounts, emailed to my Company account. I did not send them to myself.

One was a link to an article about one hand shooting in Guns & Ammo Mag. site, http://www.gunsandammomag.com/tactical/hand_091407/index3.html and the other was just a link to; ATF Online - ATF P 5300.4 - Federal Firearms Regulations Reference Guide 2000 (9/05) http://www.atf.gov/pub/fire-explo_pub/2005/p53004/index.htm

I mention this here, as I am most active on this site. But have never used my personal email account here. So either someone is sending mails that find an account on my system to originate it from, or I am totally nutz.

If anyone gets some of this kind of mail, use caution, You will not know where it came from. :soapbox: :deadhorse: :bang:

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Wow ..that is spooky... :eek:
I am not sure but on a forum somewhere, i read where you never open links in a E-Mail.. this guy did and it was a virus..I used to untill i read that, I guess the best thing is to type in the site and go to it, and i think it was realted to GUNS & AMMO :eek: :eek: :eek:
I will see if i can find it

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh just for a little more information! I have massive protection on my system. I been working online for over 10 years, and only once did something get by my protection, and it was MY fault!

But I have had emails before, that were spam, that the return address was mine. That it was not the address that was sent to kind of bugged me. And none of my checks revealed where it came from.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Damn hackers, all I get these days is Mega-Dik penis enhancer commercials, want to drive your woman friend up the wall, then use our horney pills.

Or, its the Canadians pharmacy trying to peddle their pills cheaper to us yanks.

Most of this trash mail is coming through via google.

TB C45

1 - 6 of 6 Posts