Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I am new here and to the Taurus weapon line.
Today I visited a local 'fun shop' near where I live in Alabama to fondle a Taurus 24/7 to see if it is a weapon I would like to own. I was impressed with the feel,fit,form and function. All the bells and whistles, and I'm a bells and whistles kinda guy.
The model I looked at was a 24/7 9mm,not the Pro. It had the 3 point system and not the Straight 8 sights. They are asking $398 OTD. Good price?
My question is, is this model DAO or DA/SA?
Is there a model number for this as far as you can tell from the info I've given?
I didn't think to look at the model number or ask.
Any input or information I can get will be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The pistol I looked at was not the Pro. The $398 was taxes and all. Is that still too high? The one I'm thinking about getting is the 9mm due to lower priced ammo. I'm sure I oculd get it off of the net for less, but with FFL fees and taxes would it really be that much cheaper?
I kinda like to hold it when I pay for it instead of hanging out by the mailbox for days on end. I guess if I can find it on the net for MUCH lower I could possibly wait.
What are the model numbers of the 24/7s that are not the Pro,just regular 24/7s?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts