Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently bought a Butler Creek .22-.380 Caliber Baby LULA Universal Pistol Loader for my PT57. My mag is a 12 round double stack and the LULA seems to be made for single stack. A friend with a .32ACP Millenium Pro tried it on his mag and did not fit either because his mag is also double stack.

My question is, does anyone know which Butler Creek LULA Universal Pistol Loader and Unloader works with a PT132?

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Recently bought a Butler Creek .22-.380 Caliber Baby LULA Universal Pistol Loader for my PT57. My mag is a 12 round double stack and the LULA seems to be made for single stack. A friend with a .32ACP Millenium Pro tried it on his mag and did not fit either because his mag is also double stack.

My question is, does anyone know which Butler Creek LULA Universal Pistol Loader and Unloader works with a PT132?
The BabyUpLULA is for the single stack mags only. I'm wondering if the UpLULA works for the .32 double stack mags because some members reported it worked for their .380 mags.

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
The UpLULA worked OK for the mags of my TCP but I don't use it for that purpose because the TCP mags are not hard to load.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The UpLULA worked OK for the mags of my TCP but I don't use it for that purpose because the TCP mags are not hard to load.
If I'm not mistaken your mag is a single stack. The issue is with double stack mags. Would love to get my hands on a TCP one day.

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
The UpLULA is made for both single & double stack mags (9mm-.45ACP). My point when I said it worked for the TCP mags was that the UpLULA did work for the .380 mags.

·
Registered
18,376 Posts
From the Uplula website:

Baby: ◦Loads .22LR, .25, .32 and .380ACP cal. single-stack narrow-body pistol mags of all manufacturers, having: ◦ width of mag less than 1/2" (including any side-button), and ◦ regular / moderate angle of lips (unlike Ruger's MK series mags).

Uplula: Loads all* 9mm Luger, .357 Sig, 10mm, .40, and .45ACP cal. single and double stack magazines., including 1911 mags, of all manufacturer, and also loads most .380ACP double-stack mags.

http://www.maglula.com/

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
The .32 and .380 ammo are very close in dimensions, their overall length is 25mm and the .32 ACP is about 1.06mm smaller than the .380 ACP in diameter. If the UpLULA works for th .380 mags, it's very likely that the UpLULA would work for the PT57 mags and the mags of some other .32 pistols as well.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
From the Uplula website:

Baby: ◦Loads .22LR, .25, .32 and .380ACP cal. single-stack narrow-body pistol mags of all manufacturers, having: ◦ width of mag less than 1/2" (including any side-button), and ◦ regular / moderate angle of lips (unlike Ruger's MK series mags).
When I bought it on Amazon it did not say that. A few weeks later they updated the description.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The .32 and .380 ammo are very close in dimensions, their overall length is 25mm and the .32 ACP is about 1.06mm smaller than the .380 ACP in diameter. If the UpLULA works for th .380 mags, it's very likely that the UpLULA would work for the PT57 mags and the mags of some other .32 pistols as well.
Thanks, I think that is what I needed to hear. I will take a chance and get one in a few weeks and report back.

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
My UpLula is worth every cent. I have decent hand strength and still can't stuff #s 11/12 into my sig magazine with out my little helper. Hope the springs soften just a tad. The Lula is an incredible design and well engineered. Haven't tried the smaller version.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts