Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up this new Uncle Mike's In-The-Pocket holster, and it works great! Purchased it for my Kel-Tec PF9. It only cost $10, so that was pleasing too!

·
Registered
119 Posts
I have the same holster for my TCP.

Works well. I wish it was just a bit bigger on the bottom so that it would hold my pistol upright in a large cargo pocket.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I, too, got one (size 4) for my MiPro's and SR9c, cost me $10 shipped from eBay.
Wow! The #4 fits your SR9c? The one for my PF9 is also a #4. Hmm, making me think I should have bought the SR40c instead of the SR40! :D But at least I know have the PF9 for the compact carry.......

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
I have the same one as the original poster...it performs double duty as it fits my Kahr P380 as well as my J-frame S&W's.

·
Super Moderator
40,478 Posts
I have the same holster for my TCP.

Works well. I wish it was just a bit bigger on the bottom so that it would hold my pistol upright in a large cargo pocket.
I glued two small pieces of Velcro to the side of my Blackhawk pocket holster then sewed two small opposite sides of the Velcro to the inside of my pockets on my cargo shorts. The Velcro holds the holster right where I want it. Works fine for me.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I have to ask the OP how well the PF9 carries in a front pocket. I'm in the market and though I thought I've settled for the P3AT I can't find one. the 9mm was my second choice but seemed to big for comfortable pocket carry especially if I'm wearing jeans, baggy or not... IWB would be no issue but I'd probably prefer pocket over IWB.

P.S. no fair saying to get both...

·
Registered
127 Posts
I bought a #2 for my P3AT. It worked ok, but it was hard to get a good grip on the gun and not have the holster want to come too. I bought a DeSantis and have been happier with that.

The Uncle Mikes is still with me every day though - its a perfect fit for my cell phone.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have to ask the OP how well the PF9 carries in a front pocket. I'm in the market and though I thought I've settled for the P3AT I can't find one. the 9mm was my second choice but seemed to big for comfortable pocket carry especially if I'm wearing jeans, baggy or not... IWB would be no issue but I'd probably prefer pocket over IWB.

P.S. no fair saying to get both...
It actually carries quite comfortably in the front pocket of the jeans and dress pants I have tried it in. And the draw was so smooth that I had to check and see if the holster came out with the pistol! I will have to practice drawing a bit so I can stop looking at my pistol to see if the holster came out with it or not! :D

BTW, I looked at multiple .380s, including the Kel-Tec .380. Sure, the PF9 is a little bigger than the P3AT, LCP, TCP, or other .380s, but it is still imminently concealable, and IMHO it has a better trigger than any of the other pistols I mentioned. Plus, it has a more potent chambering.......

1 - 11 of 11 Posts