Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
35,162 Posts
My thoughts......better you than me pal. :p I'm getting too old for all that recoil stuff. ;)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well true, it will recoil. but you must admit. it is a bit of fine craftsmenship on the taurus line. so lite to carry, and know it will back you if so needed ,ya know. well stop back soon ,leave some chat. 444 ul really neet wepon imo.

·
Super Moderator
35,694 Posts
I would probably start reloading if I didn't already and load up some easy 44 Special for range, plinking and practice. Load up for bear when you carry and, God forbid, if you need to use it you won't notice the recoil at all while you're firing. I somehow don't think I'd be blowing up a box or two of factory 44 Magnum at the range for the heck of it. ;)

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
...Load up for bear when you carry and, God forbid, if you need to use it you won't notice the recoil at all while you're firing.
;)
Have the biggest bore you can accurately shoot...and as Czeckbikr stated: "...if you need to use it you won't notice the recoil at all while you're firing."

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes to all the above, have not try other ammo yet but i will soon post then .stop back often all chat is welcome. also posters i must admit the 44 ul is just a cool,neet piece.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
not many ul 44 owners out on this thread. like 2 get likes, dont like ... or want one, to c what all the fuss is .does it kick u know ,got 2 have,that kinda stuff .post any time taurus fans.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
might easier read. Complete sentence
have capitalization, correct spelling, punctuation, and complete sentences become outdated? If you want feedback, then write something intelligible.
^^^ Thank you!

@dallascj - Not trying to be mean here, but correct capitalization, punctuation, grammar and spelling are a sign of respect in communication with others.

Some of the postings on the forums lately appear to be part of an abbreviated text message.
I have begun ignoring such posts entirely. Too bad, since the posters obviously have something they want to say... but it is useless if nobody understands what the hell people are writing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts