1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Super Moderator
37,975 Posts
We really need to station a few batteries of tactical nukes there, pointed at Putin's proboscis....just to remind him that we are not amused with his adventurous proclivities.

Reactions: JeeperCreeper

·
Registered
15,351 Posts
I have an AK 556 and an AR 7.62*39. My little Frankenrifle abominations.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Yea, but we accept that you live "outside the box". It's pretty refreshing in all actuality.

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The beauty of it lies in the fact that it's an American designed rifle built by a company founded by a Ukrainian immigrant in America using Russian developed ammunition to fight Russians. Gotta love it :D Good for them.

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
If you want to read a good book get a copy of "The Gun" by C.J. Chivers. It's a history of the AK-47.

Every country that had anything to do with Russia had at least one AK factory. There are literally
hundreds of millions of them that were built. A lot of these still travel around on the world arms trade circuit.

All the Best,
D. White

·
23,195 Posts
Good for Ukraine! That's great.

·
Premium Member
11,265 Posts
Having to switch rifles and calibers all at once would be a supply system nightmare. Having a rifle that uses current ammo, even if you do have to change mags, with the ability to switch to a future caliber by just changing the upper is good planning. You're able to stockpile ammo and uppers for the change without interrupting your current supply.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts