Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made my final payment Yesterday on a handgun I had on layaway. Noticed it wasn't showing up on my acct at Bud's, BUT it was showing up on my bank acct as being debited. I called Bud's just to verify that it was showing up on their end, BUT it wasn't. The lady I spoke with said that this happens from time to time on Fridays due to the high volume of payments and all they would have to do is find it manually on Monday and link it to my acct.

Has anyone ever had this happen to them at Buds...??

·
22,034 Posts
Bad service? Yes. That particular problem? No. Good luck!

By the way, what handgun are we talking about here! Come on! :D

·
Registered
4,792 Posts
Bud's is quick to accept payment and sometimes slow to credit your account. I sent in a money order that they cashed immediately (I tracked it online) but took 1.5 busness days to show up in my account. I know you are anxious, but patience is golden when you deal with online discount sites. What handgun did you buy?

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kahr cw380.

I'm a big fan of kahr handguns. The cw380 will complement my ct380 and cm9 nicely.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bud's is quick to accept payment and sometimes slow to credit your account. I sent in a money order that they cashed immediately (I tracked it online) but took 1.5 busness days to show up in my account. I know you are anxious, but patience is golden with you deal with online discount sites. What handgun did you buy?
Yeah i've bought a many handgun from Buds, i just normally pay by e-check which takes about 5-6 days to clear/fund. I'm very patient.

·
Banned
860 Posts
Don't worry, I recently bought 2 guns from Buds and the payment was a bank transfer It took 3 days after my bank showed it paid. Buds have a disclaimer on their account payment page that says payments may take 3 "Business Days" to show on your account. Saturdays and Sundays are NOT business days. I have bought 4 guns from Buds and it has always been that way and I have always received my purchases, You just have to wait.

Your payment probably will not show until Wednesday or at the latest Thursday. It is not lost or misplaced.

·
Banned
9,233 Posts
As long as you have proof at your bank, you're fine. Refusal to complete the transaction would be fraudulent.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts