Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have a Uberti Outlaw. I was wondering how you liked it and how they hold up with moderate shooting? Either the 45 colt or 357. Do they shoot POA?

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
My old man won an uberti cattleman in a raffle and I think for a colt copy they are superb. You are essentially buying an italian made colt anyway since they bought all the tooling from them when colt upgraded their shop.

·
Registered
77 Posts
spend the little extra and get the one imported by cimerron. They give them a once over here in the states and install wolff springs.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Yeah cimaron is good too but if you are going to go that route a ruger vaquero might be your cup o tea then, and they are made in this country, plus I have never heard of anyone bashing a vaquero. However if you want an open top or remington looking SA, I think cimmaron or EMF are the way to go if you are looking for something different. Also if you get on the waiting list for a brand new colt, you are essentially waiting for an Uberti thats been slicked up by colt since colt buys the frames from uberti now. Go figure.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts