Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have looked high & low for my mag loader. Must have lost it at the range, any idea how I can get a replacement? Looked at the Taurus web site with no luck.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Lakeline, one of the sponsors of this site, sells a nice one. It's always good to support the sponsors.

Don

·
Vendor
823 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'm finding it very easy to load the TX22 mag by just using my thumbnail to push down the button. Have not tried the mag loader yet.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got an email reply from Taurus, they are not available YET. Has to be THE WORST Customer Service of any company on this planet.

I'm still waiting for a spring for one of my PT92's from a year & a half a go.

Did the thumbnail thing this weekend. Shot 100 rds of CCI with only one light strike. (Not a mag issue) Everything fed ok.

·
Registered
36,032 Posts
COME ON NOW!!!
do yo have any idea how long it takes to mold plastic?? ahh make that mold polymer!---GriiiiN.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
It seems to me that lakeline once they decided to make a loader had it designed, manufactured, and available online to their customers in about 3 days. Maybe Taurus should check with them to see how it's done…

Don

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sent another REALLY SWEET email to them Fri. Got one back asking for my name, address, etc. Girl was going out on the floor & taking one from the line & sending it to me -NO CHARGE. Will believe it when I have it in my hot sweaty hands.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Got to agree about their costumer service. I never received one with my TX22, I called customer service, said they would get one sent out to me. That was 4 months ago. Never heard a word from them since. Just terrible.

·
Registered
36,032 Posts
Got to agree about their costumer service. I never received one with my TX22, I called customer service, said they would get one sent out to me. That was 4 months ago. Never heard a word from them since. Just terrible.
BE patient I understand there is a terrible shortage of polymer in Brazil currently!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Have looked high & low for my mag loader. Must have lost it at the range, any idea how I can get a replacement? Looked at the Taurus web site with no luck.
Uplula Rimfire magazine loader works fine. It loads a lot of different magazines for .22's. I use their loaders for centerfire also.

·
Registered
36,032 Posts
Uplula Rimfire magazine loader works fine. It loads a lot of different magazines for .22's. I use their loaders for centerfire also.
Heck IF Uplula makes a mag loader for it end of story GET ONE!
best thing since sliced bread!--well and Draft Beer!

·
Registered
21,103 Posts
Not here, the loader is a real time saver for me.

I'm finding it very easy to load the TX22 mag by just using my thumbnail to push down the button. Have not tried the mag loader yet.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Last time I talked to them, asked the lady how I could, in my right mind buy another Taurus or suggest to a friend to buy one. She paused for a long moment ,them asked for my contact info. Put me on hold & came back to say there would be a replacement sent to me free of charge. Hung up thinking, yeah right. Came in the mail the next week. Was totally shocked.

Even more shocking was me FINDING the lost one in a box of ammo. So now I have a spare.

Regardless, hats off to the young lady. I think she actually went out on the factory floor & secured one for me & stuck it in a mailer.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Friend is accomplished wood worker -- he has made loaders (think for 22) out of wood.

Sad, I did not pay a lot of attention to what he did and it has been awhile since he mentioned that, basically remember just cut a slot in a piece of wood to fit over the MAG and engage the stud sticking out.

Sounds simple enough.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts