1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Buyers Club? What, if any are the fees?

·
Registered
46 Posts
I just bought a second for $309.00 plus. No idea they were that much cheaper, but then again I walked out the door with it after checking it out. Still $100.00 cheaper?

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
I purchased one from Buds for 258 , Free shipping and free FFL for me . And still waiting on the rebate, and waiting, and waiting.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I stopped in at my LGS today to check on a consignment that I have there. While there I asked how much for a FDE (brown) TX22 from Lipsey's. $251 was the answer. Then the $50 rebate before Sept.30, so I said 'get me one'. It is only a 10 rounder but that's all I usually put in to make the shooting trip last longer.

I'm aware of the barrel issues. I already have a TX22 with 700 rounds through it and not a single failure of any type. For $201 I'll just deal with any barrel issues if there are any.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Bought a TX22 at Academy for $299 a couple of months ago, as an anniversary present for my wife. Even at the price I paid, it's worth it.
My wife already shot a couple of hundred rounds through it with no issue. Except once, a shell didn't fully eject through the little side hole (I knew this might happen). It was a great training moment to show her how to handle a gun jam.
Damnit! She's a better shot than I am. Proud of her.

Edit: I wonder what the price of the TX22 will be around XMAS?

·
Registered
55 Posts
I picked up my FDE TX22 yesterday for $251 before rebate. I think this is a Lipsey special. I haven't shot it yet but really like the look. (I already have a black one) I don't see any chattering at all in the barrel. If there is any, it's so mild that I can't see it. Can't wait to try it out.

I'm also going to post this in the threads about the bad barrels as it is relevant there also.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I did not see TX22 under Gun Shop when I posted my Buy from SprortsmanOutdoorSuperstore on Gun Deals under VENDORS.

I also did not realize what I was doing posting under VENDORS. Administrator corrected my error by a MSG to me and moved my post to this section.

Had I found this Thread, I would have posted here as a reply. So, doing that now. :)

Anyway, deal was $219.99 Free Shipping to my FFL (Smoky MTN Gun & Ammo, Sevierville, TN). So be another $20 (FEE & Background) = $239.99. Minus the $50 TAURUS Rebate = $189.99 FINAL PRICE

·
Registered
27 Posts
FYI:
This popped up in my inbox from RK Guns (Rural King). No extra fees if you have it shipped to their store.
I purchased my PT111 and G2C from RK.
The only issue I personally have with the featured TX22 is that it doesn't come with a manual safety lever.

Attachments

·
Registered
129 Posts
TX22 shipped today, Wednesday 25th. I ordered Monday, 16th.

Business days since order to ship counting from 17th to and include 25th = 8 Business days.

·
Registered
129 Posts
FYI:
This popped up in my inbox from RK Guns (Rural King). No extra fees if you have it shipped to their store.
I purchased my PT111 and G2C from RK.
The only issue I personally have with the featured TX22 is that it doesn't come with a manual safety lever.
RK seems all over the place on prices one E Mail to the Next. The other day, I thought I saw $219.99 minus rebate $50 (be about the same as my price thru Sportsman and could pick up in store and examine it. However, have to add sales tax (TN would be about 10%), so be about $$21 more on the gun or actually $10 more on the deal vs my order at Sportsman.

Maybe I read the $219.99 EMail add wrong the other day, because today I got RK EMail at $269.99 minus $50 rebate = $219.99. Again, add TN tax be (say $25).

Then your add $229.99 minus $50 Rebate = $179.99 (maybe that is due to the No Manual Safety feature).

PS: I am not sure mine has a safety (hopefully) it does as I prefer that. Find out when it gets here (soon as shipped the 25th).

·
Registered
129 Posts
Picked it up 09-27-2019 so was $219.99 plus $20 = $239.99 - $50 rebate = $189.99 (except to mail in the rebate application - I decided to certify it cost $4.xx add that to the price LOL).

It has the Safety (to my liking).

I shot 75 rounds on 09-28-2019 at 30 feet (did OK). Then on 09-30-2019, shot 160. I had three Fail to Feed out of the 235 rounds.

Other than that, satisfied. On 09-30-2019 shoot, I compared it to two of my other 22s at 50 feet supported hands on a post (the GSG 1911 about same, the GSG Firefly has a stronger trigger and I don't shoot it as good).

Posted target pictures on the Thread I started about the price of $219.99 from Sportsmans Outdoor Superstore.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts