Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was having malfunction issues with my new TX22 in that the magazines would not feed a round properly after the second or third round. Taurus sent me a free FED EX label and warned of a 12 week turn around. I got it back in ten day's. Shot 250 rounds of Mini Mag solids and HP's, Remington Golden Bullet's HP's, and Blazer. No malfunctions, not one. The work order said "Polished chamber and replaced magazine springs. I have to admit I have not bought a Taurus product since 1990 although this is my sixth Taurus and I was ready to join the nay sayer's. I'm happy to say I was wrong.

·
Super Moderator
35,427 Posts
Great to hear! Happy plinkin'. :D

·
Super Moderator
37,500 Posts
Good news!

·
Premium Member
3,396 Posts
I am really happy to hear that they treated you well and that you are happy with what they did. I'm also very happy that they managed to get your gun back to you apparently fixed and in a very short time. This is how service is supposed to work

At the same time, I can't help but think of the old axiom that states "" Even a blind hog finds an acorn once in awhile!"

Don

·
Registered
16 Posts
Glad to read that Taurus customer service is handling customer needs promptly.

I have two Taurus revolvers, and recently added a TH9 pistol. So far I have not had any issues (knock on wood) with any of them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts