Taurus Firearm Forum banner
41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Newbie here. Sadly my tx22 suffered the slide break mentioned above. I really like the gun and would like having to run again. I called Taurus and was told by the rep that they had not heard of this problem and it was probaby the ammo I was using. I don't believe there is a 22lr made that could do that. To those that have delt with Taurus over this, what has been your experience? I don't want to add $50 shipping to a $300 gun and they tell me it is not their problem. I would have a $350 gun living in Georgia . Thanks for any insight.

·
Registered
2 Posts
That sucks, call again to get a different CS rep.

BTW, a new slide with recoil spring is $99: TaurusTX™ 22 Slide & Recoil Spring Kit
Thank you. I took it to my LGS this evening that I bought it from. I told him what was going on . He said he ships guns all the time for $30. He also gave me some peace of mind by saying Taurus would fix it under the warranty. He said he recently sent a revolver to them that they don't make anymore and they replaced it with a new revolver. I left him with a big thank you and $30.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts