Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Crossed the 1100 round mark with my TX22 today. I am very happy with it. The barrel looks good, no issues so far. I mainly shoot plated stuff, Federal bulk or CCI standard... going to try some other stuff soon.

Here it is sporting it’s new Backup Tactical blue thread protector on its thread adapter. I don’t have a suppressor yet... but this seems to help keep things cleaner (and I like look, sue me...) I have been using mainly to cross train with my 9mm to help reduce ammo cost, but love the way it shoots all on its own.

8727ACE5-9225-47A3-94B4-AD05897138D0.jpeg

·
Registered
675 Posts
Congrats on your issue free TX.
I'm chomping at the bit to put lots of rounds down range with mine.
Btw, I like the thread protector. A different look.

Reactions: Sid_Matheny

·
Registered
675 Posts
Reactions: Sid_Matheny

·
Registered
67 Posts
Crossed the 1100 round mark with my TX22 today. I am very happy with it. The barrel looks good, no issues so far. I mainly shoot plated stuff, Federal bulk or CCI standard... going to try some other stuff soon.

Here it is sporting it’s new Backup Tactical blue thread protector on its thread adapter. I don’t have a suppressor yet... but this seems to help keep things cleaner (and I like look, sue me...) I have been using mainly to cross train with my 9mm to help reduce ammo cost, but love the way it shoots all on its own.

Have you noticed any damage to the inside/front of the slide where the recoil spring seats? Did you file down your recoil spring at all?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I haven’t noticed any serious damage, but there were a couple of scratches in the finish there. I ordered the Lakeline guide rod and spring and put it in today. I will see how it shoots this weekend.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts