Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw the competition conversion is listed in stock on Taurus’ website this morning. If you have a regular TX22, the competition slide/barrel kit is an awesome and fun accessory to have.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Already out of stock per web page
I think you’re being mislead by their standard message that always appears. I was still able to add one to a cart. It won’t allow that if they are out of stock.

The following message always displays on the page even if they are in stock:
LIMITED QUANTITIES. DUE TO DEMAND FOR PRODUCTION OF FIREARMS, THIS ITEM MAY BE OUT OF STOCK FOR EXTENDED PERIODS.”

·
Registered
39 Posts
That's how my luck goes. At the local GS last weekend and saw a 22 Comp for a good price so I picked it up thinking it would be awhile before the conversion kits come in. Well its nice to go back and forth without changing barrels. That's my story and I'm going to stick to it.

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
When I ordered mine last night, it went from order confirmation to updated status of complete. When I go to the web site it shows shipped to my address and complete. But no tracking info.
Has anybody else experienced this?

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
How did your order show up on email? Mine went from confirmation or order to complete with no tracking. Even shows complete on my account and shipped to my address, of course I sent them a message but no answer yet.

Complete is only for that the purchase went through. Next is shipped and then you will have a tracking number. Mine was on the porch when I got home.

Maloy

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Shotgun

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Give you guys an update. My second one ordered on Monday came today. No tracking number or shipped email. Online it still shows the last notice was on the 19th when I made the purchase. The purchase order has the correct numbers for this purchase.

So you may NOT get a proper notice.

Maloy

·
Registered
43 Posts
I did finally receive a tracking notice, and I received my slide today. Already have it installed and red dot sighted in. This is a very nice setup, hitting my 4 inch steels from 65 yards is no problem at all for this.
I told my brother about it and he's got one ordered now.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts