Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow I will be picking up my lightly used M44, .44 Magnum with 6 inch barrel. I will be taking it to the range tomorrow as well.

I have already ordered a Model 940 Tracker .22 LR, with 6 inch barrel, from Budsgunshop.com. It should be shipped in the next few days.

I have a few dollars left over and may pick up a 4 inch Model 94 from a guy I have been talking to. If I do, that would be THREE new (to me) Tauruses/Taurii in my possession.

Todd

·
Super Moderator
34,952 Posts
Dang, dude, the state is paying you too much, LOL! I need to make a range trip today, too, if I can get too it, sometime this week anyway. We expect a range report from you, of course. ;D

·
Registered
39 Posts
I thought I was out of control, eesh. It's good to know I'm not alone in my gun-buying fervor. 8)
Since January, I bought a

S&W model 36 no-dash flat-latch,

a Springfield XD-40 service model,

a Remington 1100 12ga,

a Marlin/Glenfield model 60 22lr,

a S&W model 64 m&p ex-police revolver,

two Taurus PT-22's(since sold), and am waiting to receive

a Taurus model 94. My wife does not know about the Remington 1100, any of the Taurus' or the S&W model 64. ;)

·
Super Moderator
34,952 Posts
Dude, you are going to be in SOOOOOOOO much trouble. ROFL! Love the M64, btw. They're all nice, but the 64 catches my eye. I have an old M10 I love to shoot.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'll just slighly over time take them out while cleaning them and say "what? this? I've had this for awhile now..you've seen it" . Like Obi-wans' jedi mind trick. "these aren't the droids we're looking for, move along". ;D
Yeah, the model 64 is a sweet one, almost new in it's tightness. I just got some hogue monogrips for it today, and they feel awesome! more for the range then for showing. For showing I'll put the original wood grips on it. I won a holster for it tonite on ebay for $7.50! A Safariland leather holster with some/not much wear for under $10, God bless ebay!

·
Super Moderator
34,952 Posts
I have a monogrip on the M10 and on my Taurus 3" M66, love 'em. Probably put one on my 4" 66 eventually, Pachmayr gripper on it right now.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Taurus model 94 arrived!

Received the model 94 today, and it looks as if maybe a cylinder full or so was fired through it and that's about it. The reason I say that is the cylinder was only slightly dirty and there is absolutely no wear marks on the cylinder or inside at all. The gun is very tight and DA pull seems to be pretty good, not the heavy pull some have professed it to be. The cylinder release button seems to have a tad of play to it and doesn't tighten up at the screw. I guess I'll have to live with that. Overall, it is practically new as described, the bluing is very nice and it even has adj sights. Fits my hand like a J-frame S&W. The range is closed tomorrow, so I'll take it out on Friday and have a report then.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I picked up the Tracker .22LR today and will give a range report very soon!

Todd

·
Super Moderator
34,952 Posts
I got my new SP101 over a week ago and have been unable to get to the range. Dang, I hate all this work!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts