Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,561 Posts
It was good to read that the officers are expected to recover - and about COPSHOT which is Citizens Outraged at Cops bin Shot! We need to show support for law enforcement!

Reactions: darbo

·
Registered
21,111 Posts
The world has come unhinged

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using TapatalkI

·
Administrator
35,317 Posts
Isn't it time that somebody, anybody, in NYC come out and admit that their gun control laws are a complete and total failure? These stuffed shirts come out and puff out their chest and demand that you believe their repressive gun laws are making a difference in this city......these aren't squirt guns that the cops are being shot with, they are real guns that the NYPD brass truly believe don't exist because they put gun laws in effect and that they should be safe. What a crazy political environment, and I feel really bad for the guys at the sharp end, the boys in blue.

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
The dems wanted this, the potus supports those screaming "kill cops", the mayor of ny failed to support his guys. Now more cops are being shot.

my only question is how obie will twist this into being Bush's fault?

·
Banned
5,818 Posts
Isn't it time that somebody, anybody, in NYC come out and admit that their gun control laws are a complete and total failure? These stuffed shirts come out and puff out their chest and demand that you believe their repressive gun laws are making a difference in this city......these aren't squirt guns that the cops are being shot with, they are real guns that the NYPD brass truly believe don't exist because they put gun laws in effect and that they should be safe. What a crazy political environment, and I feel really bad for the guys at the sharp end, the boys in blue.
They're going after the Southern states and the "Iron pipeline".

·
Registered
10,779 Posts
Yet, even the Iron Pipeline doesn't supply the majority of the illegal guns in circulation. That Pipeline is a myth. What is true is that areas with repressive laws are magnets for stolen firearms. The criminals are going to get guns, period. If a stolen Glock is worth $75.00 in Miami, but $200.00 in New York City, some enterprising criminal will add in a few stolen guns to their load of cigarettes, drugs, and whatever, then head to New York City.

What I find amazing is that the politicians, faced with evidence that the majority of guns arriving illegally are stolen, think that people are paying retail for them, then shipping them up to their state. Illegal guns rarely have a street value equal to even discounted shop prices. Would YOU pay that much for a gun that you'll be throwing into the Hudson after using it? Or turning into a "no questions asked" buy back for a pair of sneakers?

I actually can't wait for a City like Des Moines blaming New York City for the influx of illegal Chinese. After all, New York City is allowing the freighters to bring them in by the container load. New York City long ago elevated the blame game beyond anything believable. What is really odd is that these blow-hards ignore the fact that the crime rates in the Iron Pipeline states is lower than on their blighted environs. How could that be?

·
Registered
24,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did anyone catch "Ghost Guns" on NatGeo last night? It was about stolen, gangster owned guns. They focused on the 1911, but what they were saying is a stolen gun becomes less valuable with each crime it was used in. They can track it down through ballistics. Of course, if the B.G.'s had any sense, they could change out the firing pin, extractor and barrel, but I guess it's easier to find another stolen gun.
BTW, the stolen firearm's after serving their purpose, go to Mexico where they get a premium for them.
Even the thugs recycle.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts