Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Their CCWs should be taken away. And they should both be given time to think about it, in prison. This whole conflict could have and should have been avoided.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
paulrabe78 said:
Their CCWs should be taken away. And they should both be given time to think about it, in prison. This whole conflict could have and should have been avoided.
If you watch the newscast video that goes along with it, the story is even crazier. The guy dropped his kids off back at home and went back out looking for the van.

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Those of us who have their CCW permits do not need lunatics like this. I hope they are dealt with harshly.

·
Administrator
39,371 Posts
Yeah, someone needs a class in conflict resolution and when not to escalate a situation.

·
Premium Member
15,932 Posts
Seems to me someone did not pay attention to what you should do when you carry. The other guys on the road scare the heck outa me,and I have never had conflict with another driver yet.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Dumb butts, the one that was an ex-correctional guard should really know better. Hope they rap both of 'em hard.

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Re: Two men who claim to have CCW permits shoot it out in an Orlando neighborhoo

the link to the "raw interview" would'nt work for me.. but the story sure sounds like two nut balls to me.

·
Registered
8 Posts
That's just great.That's all we need is more ammo for the control nuts. I can hear it now...blah guns bad blah gun owners bad blah...etc.
:mad:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Re: Two men who claim to have CCW permits shoot it out in an Orlando neighborhoo

For every situation that warrants pulling a side arm, there are hundreds when it should remain holstered.

I lived in South Florida for awhile. The further South you go, the crazier things get, especially on the high ways.

·
Registered
23 Posts
When we carry we should feel an extra sense of responsibility for our actions. After all we hold the possibility someone's life in our hand both ours and others. We must always keep that in mind!

·
Registered
796 Posts
Maineman said:
When we carry we should feel an extra sense of responsibility for our actions. After all we hold the possibility someone's life in our hand both ours and others. We must always keep that in mind!
Great comment and well put. Not only with a CCW though that goes for all firearms owners!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts