Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
TaurusArmed.net Forum Founder
6,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to welcome Tucker Gunleather to the sponsor section now. We are very proud to have them on the site now!

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
COOL!!! Welcome aboard!

Steelheart

·
Administrator
40,270 Posts
Welcome Rob! :wave:

You do make some nice stuff. Next holster I buy, I'll check you guys out first. :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Rob -

Welcome... I guess you followed my trail of breadcrumbs.

One bit of feedback I'd like to give you on The Answer. Been wearing it as much as I can and it's becoming more and more comfortable. I really do like it and will chime in with positive feedback. But... I would suggest to Tucker that (pardon that I have forgotten the real name of it) the small leather extension on top is a bit too narrow for the PT1911. The hammer and other workings are nicely shielded from my side, but I've noticed that with the ambidextrious safety, that the safety will slip off that leather piece with any movement at all, and then dig into my side. If that piece was a quarter inch wider, I think it would nestly nicely. I suspect that the current arrangement works perfectly with left side only safeties. I'm a southpaw so right handed people's 1911 might probably do the same thing ambextrious safety or not. Let me stress that this is a very minor nit, because The Answer is otherwise a great holster.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I got an HF-1 recently. Awsome holster and craftsmanship!! Welcome Rob! :D

·
TaurusArmed.net Forum Founder
6,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thats a very nice looking holster. I'm really looking forward to ordering mine. I'm closing on my house this week, so I should be good to go after the first of the year. :D

I must say, my gun belt is quite nice too. I don't have any pics, but I can say it IS a nice heavy duty gun belt.

·
Registered
6 Posts
hello guys..!its possible to order a holster iwb even im in the phillippines?how many days the delivery?

thanks to all...!!!

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
nakedchef said:
hello guys..!its possible to order a holster iwb even im in the phillippines?how many days the delivery?

thanks to all...!!!
I'd suggest contacting Tucker directly to see if they ship overseas.

Good luck,
Steelheart

·
Administrator
35,567 Posts
Nice talking with you Rob. Can't wait to get my Texas Heritage holster..... :thumb:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts