Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do they make a tuckable holster that will work with my 617T? Having a hard time finding one online, most are for sub compacts. I was told i'm allowed to carry at my work place (backed against a bad neighborhood, I work nights) by my boss but obviously it can't be seen. I don't have too many options other than an ankle holster. Which would be fine in the late fall and winter, but I dont generally enjoy wearing black pants when it's 98 degrees and 80% humidity if you know what I mean.

·
Registered
7,159 Posts
Do they make a tuckable holster that will work with my 617T? Having a hard time finding one online, most are for sub compacts. I was told i'm allowed to carry at my work place (backed against a bad neighborhood, I work nights) by my boss but obviously it can't be seen. I don't have too many options other than an ankle holster. Which would be fine in the late fall and winter, but I dont generally enjoy wearing black pants when it's 98 degrees and 80% humidity if you know what I mean.
I use this tuckable holster specifically made for the Taurus® 617 revolver just about every day..........
Theisholsters.com | Products | Custom IWB Holsters

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats fantastic, thats actually the concealment holster I was going to choose for it, just didn't know they were tuckable. Thanks!

·
Registered
7,159 Posts
​Yes, they are tuckable! FWIW spend the extra $10 & get the horsehide one; you won't regret it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts