Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,561 Posts
Oh,that is soooo sad! That woman's daughters should have let her be with her husband! No one has the right to get between a man & wife!

Reactions: darbo

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
WOW! That is cool except the part of : Being married means we might not get as much stuff.

Reactions: Wolf1477

·
Registered
27,332 Posts
The daughter, Barber, should be arrested for murder. Ought to be able to get negligent homicide to stick, at least.
And where was the appointed guardian at the end of the two-week detention… or "vacation".

Even when a person is declared less than competent, interference should be limited to preventing them from harming themselves or others. (I would want no interference at all, but I recognize that as a less than popular position.) They should have been allowed to be together.

·
Registered
18,376 Posts
That's a wonderful love story. It's a shame, at least one daughter, is more concerned with Moms estate than anything else.

·
Registered
12,088 Posts
Moral: Ignorance is not always genetic.

·
Supporting SuperModerator
14,950 Posts
Only one thing meant something to either one of them, the one thing their "family" would not allow. Very sad :(

·
Registered
21,111 Posts
Agape is true love without judgement. I saw the story and was sad.

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using TapatalkI

Reactions: darbo

·
Registered
27,332 Posts
Only one thing meant something to either one of them, the one thing their "family" would not allow. Very sad :(
Only one daughter. Remember, the other was fine with it. Not everybody is bad.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts