Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have always had trouble typing in the threads on this site. I can type a letter and have to watch very close because half the time the letters do not type in or the space bar does not put the space into the text. I never have this trouble with any other sight so I am confused why it is just this site.
This sight has always done this to me. Anyone else have this problem ?
Very Confusing.

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
I have always had trouble typing in the threads on this site. I can type a letter and have to watch very close because half the time the letters do not type in or the space bar does not put the space into the text. I never have this trouble with any other sight so I am confused why it is just this site.
This sight has always done this to me. Anyone else have this problem ?
Very Confusing.
It ihas to do with the editor you are using. Try the standard if you are using full WYSIWYG. Try WYSIWYG if you are using standard. If neither works try the plain text for awhile. I had trouble at first too. I quit using IE and am using FireFox now. After the changeover I then went back and started using WYSIWYG and it is working fine now.

·
Premium Member
8,346 Posts
Pretty sure Hombre is right. The POS windows desk top I am forced to use in the office has the identical problem using IE. My Apples at home, not...

Reactions: hombre243

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
Sometimes I have trouble with my iPad. Haven't figured out a solution.

·
Super Moderator
40,505 Posts
Some versions of internet explorer do not work right. Use a different browser, or if you have to use internet explorer switch to compatibility mode and you should be fine.

Compat.jpg

Reactions: kschilk and Sekol

·
Super Moderator
36,040 Posts
Moved this to the Lounge.

A somewhat related issue that I'm having with my real estate MLS site, which I use many time per day, is that they've begun placing popups on it. I use IE as it offers the best options for sizing and printing MLS sheets but will have to research other browsers now. I can't tell you how angry I get as I pay over a thousand dollars per year for that service. :mad:

·
Registered
24,606 Posts
There you have some answers.

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
imnothavinganyproblemstypingatallinthethreads.

But in the past, before joining this site, I did have issued with lag time, posts not posting or that the keyboard was about 6 characters faster than the monitor.

Then I switched from IE to Chrome. Yeah, that's like going froma 13" B&W tv to a 46" HD tv.

I am not going back and you can't make me!

·
Registered
17,062 Posts
The only sensible thing to do is blame your keyboard.

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
La corrupción es considerada como un acto ilegal, el cual ocurre cuando una persona abusa de su poder para obtener algún beneficio para sí mismo o para su entorno cercano. Este acto requiere de la participación de dos o más actores: uno que por su posición de poder pueda ofrecer algo, ya sea un pago o un ofrecimiento de cualquier índole para obtener lo que desea y otro que esté dispuesto a recibir el pago o el soborno.
Estos actos los observamos diariamente, desde el transporte, al realizar trámites, al comprar, etc. puede suceder en los lugares menos pensados. En un establecimiento educacional puede darse entre profesores, en una oficina entre jefe y subalterno, en un diario entre un periodista y su fuente, etc.

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
La corrupción es considerada como un acto ilegal, el cual ocurre cuando una persona abusa de su poder para obtener algún beneficio para sí mismo o para su entorno cercano. Este acto requiere de la participación de dos o más actores: uno que por su posición de poder pueda ofrecer algo, ya sea un pago o un ofrecimiento de cualquier índole para obtener lo que desea y otro que esté dispuesto a recibir el pago o el soborno.
Estos actos los observamos diariamente, desde el transporte, al realizar trámites, al comprar, etc. puede suceder en los lugares menos pensados. En un establecimiento educacional puede darse entre profesores, en una oficina entre jefe y subalterno, en un diario entre un periodista y su fuente, etc.
What he said...

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well I did not have any trouble on the last post, I so far on this post I am again not having any trouble. I use to get so frustrated that I would not even come to this forum. I am pleased to have it corrected now. This is the only forum that I ever had this problem with. Just odd. Maybe the Forum needs upgraded ?
No complaints now though.

·
Registered
12,088 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts