Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
It looks like these are for the 1st & 2nd Gen Models.... not the dovetails of the 3rd Gen. I'd like to see some sights for the Taurus... since it looks like all of the dovetails & sights on all of the Taurus models... the Millennium Pro, the 24/7 Pro, and even the new 1911? Anyone compare these?

·
TaurusArmed.net Forum Founder
6,541 Posts
I remember someone saying they found some that would work in the Taurus guns with some minor modifications.

·
Registered
37 Posts
If you have the gen 1 or 2 I have a set for sale in the classifieds right now, I'll be happy yo make you a deal, they're literally brand new in box, I didn't realize they weren't for the dovetail models :(

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
I've got a Wilson Combat tritium inserted front on my PT145 with a Fire Sight rear. I figure the front is all I really need, and since tritium's half life is 12 years when I have to replace it in 10 years or so I'll only have to change the front. Wilson does make a set that will fit - 367T0 IIRC. This thread has some pics of the Wilsons on a PT145 - http://www.taurusarmed.net/forums/index.php?topic=47291.30

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.